About onelife-photography.

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget.



one moment, one photograph, onelife- photography

My name is Brittaney Cisneros I am eighteen years old, just graduated from Angleton High School & look forward to attending Brazosport College to work on my basics until I find a photography school I get the oppurtunity to attend. I currently have a part time job along with getting my photography started.

How it began:
It all began junior year with a small digital camera & a tailgating tradition. Turned into what I want to do with my future! Having the power to look through a lense and capture a moment that may never happen again in my clients lifetime is a honor. Moments from Senior pictures to wedding pictures capturing this moment with each persons indviduality is my main goal. God gave me this gift of seeing something others don't & creating something more than just a photograph & I intend on using it to my absolute best. It gives me a feeling of greatness when I think about the future and how much these pictures will mean to my clients then.




Hope you like the pictures! Thanks!